- On this website (including its integrated third-party platforms);
- On other platforms we use to facilitate our management of the services we provide to you (e.g. conference registration sites); and
- In email, text, other electronic messages or by telephone or other communications between you and us and (if you are a member) between you and other members through the website.
- Acknowledgment of this Privacy Statement
- Information We Collect and Receive
- Personal Information You Provide Voluntarily
- Analytics, Cookies and Other Web Site Technologies
- Information Sharing
- Accessing Your Data
- Changes to this Statement/Contact Us
1. Acknowledgment of this Privacy Statement.
2. Information We Collect and Receive.
We collect several different types of information to provide services to you, including:
Customer Account and Registration Data: This includes information you provide to create your account with us or register for events, webinars, surveys, etc. and may include, first and last name, billing information, a password, and a valid email address.
Service Data (including Session and Usage data):When you use our Services, we receive information generated through the use of the Service, either entered by you or others who use the Services with you (for example, schedules, attendee info, etc.), or from the Service infrastructure itself, (for example, duration of session, use of webcams, connection information, etc.) We may also collect usage and log data about how the services are accessed and used, including information about the device you are using the Services on, IP addresses, location information, language settings, what operating system you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data to help us support the Services.
Third-Party Data: We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. We may also receive information from other affiliated companies that are a part of our corporate group. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
3. Personal Information You Provide Voluntarily.
We collect personal information at our Collection Places that include, but is not limited to, name, telephone number, email address, employer, professional title, date of birth, home or business and mailing address, gender, details regarding your entity and business, your job title, username and password, company contacts for corporate members, photographs, and education.
The personal information you are asked to provide (including whether it’s provision is mandatory or not) is needed so that we may facilitate your access, purchase, use and/or participation in our service offerings, such as (collectively “Services”):
(b) Conferences & Events
(c) Products for sale
(d) Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
(h) Product updates, marketing communication, and service information
(i) Career services
(j) Surveys and
(l) Any other services and products that are updates or extensions to our Services or relate to other member benefits.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, you may not be able to enjoy certain components of our Services.
Additionally, we will also collect personal information when:
- You request us to contact you via mail, email or telephone to provide information, updates, or promotions about our Services;
- We enter into agreements for affiliated partnerships (e.g., exhibitors, sponsors, advertisers).
We will provide you with the choice and means for limiting the use and disclosure of your personal information before we use or disclose the information for a purpose that is materially different than the purpose described below.
At other times, we may collect information that cannot be used to identify you. For example, we may aggregate non-personal information about you and other customers who visit our websites. Aggregated information will not contain any information that can be linked directly back to you.
If you wish to cancel your account or for us to stop providing you services, or if we hold personal information about you and you want it to be removed from our database or inactivated, please contact us here.
4. Analytics, Cookies and Other Web Site Technologies.
Hubtek LLC is continuously improving our websites and products through the use of various third party web analytics tools, which help us understand how visitors use our websites, desktop tools, and mobile applications, what they like and dislike, and where they may have problems. While we maintain ownership of this data, we do not share this type of data about individual users with third parties.
Geolocation and Other Data.
We may utilize precise Geolocation data but only if you specifically opt-in to collection of that data in connection with a particular service. We also use information such as IP addresses to determine the general geographic locations areas of our visitors. The web beacons used in conjunction with these web analytics tools may gather data such as what browser or operating system a person uses, as well as, domain names, MIME types, and what content, products, and services are reviewed or downloaded when visiting or registering for services at one of our websites or using one of our mobile applications.
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
Examples of how we may disclose data for legal reasons include:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- As required by law. For example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal processes; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to protect your safety (or the safety of others); to investigate fraud or to respond to a government request.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Hubtek may need to communicate with you for a variety of different reasons, including:
- Responding to your questions and requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service-related notices, such as billing, security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered a necessary part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them.
- Sending emails about new products or other news about LogMeIn that we think you’d like to hear about, either from us or from our business partners. You can always opt-out of these type of messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication.
- Conducting surveys. We may use the information gathered in the surveys to enhance and personalize our products, services and websites.
- Offering referral programs and incentives, which allow you to utilize email, text or URL links that you can share with friends or colleagues.
7. Accessing Your Data.
At your request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. Please contact us here if you need assistance in reviewing your information. Hubtek will respond to your access request to review the information we have on file for you within a reasonable amount of time.
We may also collect information on behalf of our customers, in order to provide our services, and we may not have a direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data is processed. If you are a customer or end-user of one of our customers, please contact them (as the data controller) directly if: 1) you would no longer like to be contacted by them; or 2) you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data. If requested by our customer to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service, and when we do, these transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by appropriate transfer agreements. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers as needed to provide services to our customers. Also, we will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Hubtek follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received, however, no security measure is perfect. We recommend safeguarding your password, as it is one of the easiest ways you can manage the security of your own account – remember that if you lose control over your password, you may lose control over your personal information.
9. Changes to this Statement/Contact Us.
If you have any other questions about this policy please contact HUBTEK LLC, or call +1 844 667 04 69 or +1 786 220 24 86 or write to us via postal mail at Hubtek LLC, 4995 NW 72nd Ave Suite 200, Miami, FL 33166. To reach our Customer Support department, you may contact us here.